A wide range of therapies allows you to choose a therapy, or combination of therapies that best meet your individual needs and Karen offers a free 10 minute telephone consultation to discuss your concerns, suitability and treatment options to help you decide your chosen course of therapy.
At A New Day Holistic Services you get the full time booked for your hands-on treatment (eg 60 mins/90 mins) and we don’t deduct any time needed for the consultation or getting changed. So please allow extra time on top of the treatment time booked. The approach to all AND treatments is holistic and as such we do not just offer a massage but will be working with you over time to improve your health and wellbeing and manage any ongoing health conditions through diet, lifestyle, exercise suggestions and more.
Holistic massage treatments are available at my Walcot Street Clinic, Clinic Brochure and are also available at your home/hotel, Mobile Massage for Computer Users Brochure (Central Bath Spa area only), at your place of work, Workplace Massage for Computer Users Service and provides treatments for Parties, Party Brochure including Pamper Parties, Hen Parties and At Home Wellbeing Days, and at events of all kinds.
1. Advanced Massage – Oil Massages – holistic massage, deep tissue massage, remedial massage, hot stones massage, hot lava shells massage, detox massage, warm bamboo massage
2. Advanced Massage – Clothed Massages – Indian head massage, seated acupressure massage, on site massage, table Thai massage, thru the clothes massage
3. Advanced Reflexology – reflexology, Thai style deep foot massage, tsuboki acupressure foot massage
4. Face Massage/Facial/Ears – tsuboki acupressure facial massage, Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic holistic facial, thermal auricular therapy, ear candling
5. Healing – reiki, guided work here
6. Nutritional Advice and Diets
Talks and Workshops are available for Patient Groups, Events, and for General Interest and are created on relevant health related themes/topics for the group/event.
Gift Vouchers and Cards
Available in various amounts from £5, may be used against treatments or products and can be posted to your chosen recipient for you. Vouchers are also available for corporate clients for staff incentive, staff bonus or staff rewards.
Payments for treatments can be made by cash or bank card on the day, or BACS in advance.